At Grace Alliance Chapel, we exist to make disciples of Jesus Christ by helping people find their place in God’s story. We believe this involves growth in three key relational directions: up, in, and out.
- Upwardly, we want to grow in relationship with God by finding our identity and freedom in Christ alone.
- We do this through time with God in Bible reading, prayer, and passionate worship
- Inwardly, we want to grow in relationship with God’s people by fulfilling our role in God’s family
- We do this by engaging in life groups, celebrating together on Sundays, and using the gifts God has given us to serve the church
- Outwardly, we want to grow in relationship with God’s world by living on mission.
- We do this by intentionally living our lives as servants and missionaries wherever God places us.